Thursday, December 2, 2021

I hade a dream

 Sory about the mistakes I am not a good.

Last night I had a very odd dream. I dempt that I was at a friend houes and we had got sacked into there rith yellow red and orenge corpet. My friend and I were tacken to a diffrent dimeshon and a wizrad binded are heads togenter with blue vines. We were sent back but now we were in a big box.But it wasent big we were just small. After thying to get out we started to grow normle size.Becouse of are size we got out but now we have a diffrent problem are heads still had the vins.I thot that soup whoud kill it but I  had become my freind so I wosed it off. We thot the wizerd would let as out if we tolked to him so we did and he made a BODYS made out of the vins and then are world but I woke up so I did not know what happend next.

1 comment:

  1. kia ora xavier,
    I love you dream/story, I remember when I hade a odd dream too. Maybe you can put finger spaces after full stops.
    Have fun with the rest!

    ReplyDelete