Thursday, June 24, 2021

Optimistic and pessimistic


Optimistic and pessimistic

Yesterday our class did a lesson on pessimists and optimist and how they see life.

You see optimistic person will look at every thing in the best way. As for a pessimistic person they see the opposite of a optimistic person, they're sad and even more sad.

So what we had to do was we acted out an optimistic person and a pessimistic person perspective on some thing or some one.It was vary fun to do that when I was in a optimistic mood.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Xavier,

    I really enjoyed your blog because you described what it means to be optimistic and pessimistic. Did you find anything tricky while learning this?

    Looking forward to future blog posts,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Xavier, I like the way you described what a Optimistic and pessimistic person is and I remember how you were being an Optimistic person

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Xavier,
    I liked how you explained an optimistic and a pessimistic person. I know for sure you have always been an optimistic person.

    ReplyDelete