Monday, May 31, 2021

About me :)

 
Hi I'm Xavier and I go to New Windsor school in West Auckland in the North island of New Zealand.

I'm year 5 at my school and my favourite subject  are Art and writing.

When I'm older I have a dream of being a comic book maker because I love making books.

I'm having trouble at school with paying attention but I'm working on it.

I enjoy making lots of big, cool builds in Minecraft like my house in the mountain or my transformed land with the bridge through the deep dark cave.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging Xavier. Minecraft is really big in my household as well, and I have to admit to not playing it myself but being fascinated by what my two daughters create. Have you got a world you can show me sometime? Have you got a favourite software you like to make your comic books in? I'll be back again soon to see what you are up to. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,for my comics I make them by hand with pen and paper.
      Us for Mincraft I can show you a cool world I made It's celled "Map lepein" and it's amazing in my eyes.

      Delete
  2. Hey,I saw your blog,you've got some pretty good setup there.
    I think its cool to have a buddy this year.
    So see you on the flip side.

    ReplyDelete